Walls Torn Down: Week 6 Questions
Julie and Garret are wrapping up with the sixth and final episode of a special run of podcasts for Ekklesia's series on Race and Gender Roles called "Walls Torn Down." This week Julie and Garret tackle the questions that came up:
- Why do different cultures have different "kinds of church"?
- What are other points we would want to address in the future around these two topics?
- What would we do differently during this series in the future?
- Things that we learned personally during this series.
- What was the overall experience for the speakers during this series?