Walls Torn Down: Week 1 Questions
This is the first in a temporary run of podcasts for our series on Race and Gender Roles. This week Garret and Julie tackle the questions that came up:
- Why this message simultaneously used too much scripture and not enough.
- Why it caused people to be simultaneously thankful and angry.
- Why Garret actually preached two messages in one and seems to have a pathological inability to speak within his 35 min self imposed time limit.
- Why this message said to much about privilege and got people lost but also not enough.
- Why we are not going to be touching on intersectionality, historic injustices in church history, economic privilege and national privilege.