Julie and Garret are back this week in the third episode of a special run of podcasts for Ekklesia's series on Race and Gender Roles called "Walls Torn Down." This week Garret and Julie tackle the questions that came up:
- How do men support women in ministry?
- How does what we established help us address gender inequality outside the church?
- Why were all the disciples men (we actually get to it finally)?
- Why the "humaness" of the bible doesn't take away from its "God breathedness"?
- How does someone live out their feminism in a way that looks like Jesus?
- Intersectionality (again)....